Jan 18, 2021
Giovanni Lauricella (aka Mister MedTech) is the Global VP, Med Tech, for the Mullings Group. He's performed over 5,000 hires for 600 clients, assisted in raising over 30 million in capital for startups — just during COVID-19 — and has the support of a MedTech network of over 30,000 global contacts. In this episode, he shares a myriad of deep insider insights on how the industry was forced to shift and pivot as a result of the pandemic, and predictions for MedTech organizations and their sales teams in 2021.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
Plus, we take a look at the shifts in investment flow within the MedTech industry and discuss potential effects in the year to come, from R&D up to commercial.
Resources and links from the show:
• Connect with Giovanni Lauricella on LinkedIn
• Follow #MisterMedTech on LinkedIn
• Connect with Clark Wiederhold on LinkedIn
• Connect with Zed Williamson on LinkedIn
• The Behavior Change Blueprint